[jbpm-users] jta transactions jbpm 4

Marco Dubbeld marco.dubbeld at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:32:05 EDT 2009

Which classes/jars should be available to get jta/jbpm4 going. I tried to
follow the jboss installation scripts, but could not deduct from it what we
are missing.

Can anybody shed some light on how this could happen, we have been trying to
get this going since the last few days, however no clues found. We try to
run in a plain tomcat environment, with betrronix for the transaction
management.

Thanks in advance,
Marco