[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: jBPM4 - Remote Service interface

JimDwyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 08:48:18 EDT 2009

Right.  Unfortunately we already have jBPM3 running on the same Tomcat.  We are using Alfresco and it is embedded in their product.  We are trying to move away from from Alfrescos jBPM because of poor integration in our opinion.

As far as the communications I was referring to external systems sending notifications back to jBPM.  Which ProcessEngine will receive the notifications?  But it is minor.

Thanks for your input.  We will discuss this and figure something out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253061#4253061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253061