[jbpm-users] jbpm configuration file

Massimiliano Ziccardi massimiliano.ziccardi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:45:12 EDT 2010

Hi all!

I've a couple of simple (I think) questions about the jbpm configuration
files (jbpm.cfg.xml and jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml).

To load the JBPM configuration, I use the following code:

processEngine = new Configuration()
          .setFile(new File("/tmp/jbpm.cfg.xml"))
          .buildProcessEngine();

However, I couldn't find a way to tell JBPM where the jbpm.hiberate.cfg.xml
file is: jbpm always search for it into the classpath.

My questions are:
1) Is there a way to tell JBPM where the jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml file is?
2) Is there a place where I can find the documentation about all the
configurations I can setup with the jbpm.cfg.xml? I could't find any
documentation about how to edit such file.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Massimiliano