[jbpm-users] Human tasks not in JBPM console

Krzysztof Kardas krzychk2 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 04:13:28 EDT 2010

Hi.

I am googling from some time about this topic.

I have a business process defined in JBoss JBPM. All is working well.
There are a thew human tasks like fill the form, check is, sign it
etc. I would like to have those forms in my intranet portal, not in
the jbpm console.

I am searching for the news of how to do it and there is no
informations about it. I know that maybe I will have to use Jboss ESB
to integrate JBPM with external tools. I have seen some examples but
as far as I know, Jboss ESB has method to get the process values but
there is no method for steering the tasks from outside.

--
Greetings
Krzysztof