[jbpm-users] EJB Business Intelligence with KnowledgeBases / Sessions

northbright northbright at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:14:03 EDT 2011

Dear Community!

I would like to ask you about the new jBPM 5 API.

I would like to manage jBPM sessions and tasks in my J2EE application so I
need to create a "connection" between my app and the jBPM runtime. I do know
that jBPM console was created for this purpose, but we would like to sharpen
HumanTask part.

I would like connect / couple my app and the runtime only by middleware API
which would not change (hopefully) by the time, and avoid database
manipulating.

So my question: Is there any way to "Inject" KnowledgeBases / Sessions into
my EJB or get them anyhow?

Thank You very much!

Norbert Korodi