[jbpm-users] orxy_jbpm_process_in_eclipse

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 06:57:18 EDT 2011

Hi Orhun, your best bet is to reference the documentation, specifically
http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ch06.html#d0e1992 to see the
list of supported BPMN2 elements and attributes. Given your BPMN2, it
would also be pretty easy to write a simple test and then report
specific errors. You could use many already available examples in
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/master/jbpm-examples as a
reference if needed.

Hope this helps.
Tihomir