[jbpm-users] Support for Hibernate 4 and JPA2

Ove Ranheim oranheim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:27:48 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Earlier this year I provided a patch for Drools and jBPM to support Hibernate 4 and JPA2. My git commit was rejected due to committed to EAP5. Reasonable enough.

Now that EAP6 is key to JBoss. What plans do you have in Drools and jBPM to support Hibernate 4 and JPA2?

I'm still running on my patched version of Drools and jBPM in such respect and look forward to be able to comply with future stack releases.

Cheers,
Ove
www.musific.com