[jbpm-users] jbpm in ESB example

Márcio Dantas marciopd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:40:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

I was looking for an example of a simple jbpm process running inside an ESB
(enterprise service bus) like Mule.

I found this one "https://github.com/jdeoliveira/jbpm-humantask-example-3.2"
but besides it deploys fine, I couldn't run it correctly.
Error below.

Root Exception stack trace:
org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: Incoming message source is null but expected
source is processRequest
    at
org.mule.module.jbpm.MuleReceiveActivity.signal(MuleReceiveActivity.java:82)
    at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.op.Signal.perform(Signal.java:70)
    at
org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.performAtomicOperationSync(ExecutionImpl.java:672)
    + 3 more (set debug level logging or '-Dmule.verbose.exceptions=true'
for everything)

If you guys know a working example I would appreciate a lot.