[jbpm-users] Having problems deploying latest 6.0.0 snapshot of jBPM Designer on Tomcat 7

Alan.Gairey at tessella.com Alan.Gairey at tessella.com
Mon Jul 29 15:40:16 EDT 2013

Tihomir,

Many thanks for the update. I downloaded the source from Github, but
unfortunately I can't build it on Windows. I get the error 'Failed to
execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:2.5.0:compile
(gwt-compile) on project jbpm-designer-standalone'; I think this is a
known issue with the gwt-maven-plugin on Windows (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8181098/the-command-line-is-too-long-in-java-project-with-maven
). So, nothing to do with jBPM, but very frustrating for me.

Is there a built version of the war file available anywhere for download?

Thank you again for your help,

Alan