[jbpm-users] Where to begin learning JBPM-6

Korambath, Prakashan ppk at idre.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 25 18:41:10 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am new  to jbpm.  I downloaded jbpm 6 installer from sourceforge and did ant install.demo, ant start.demo and played with 10 minute tutorials on both workbench and Eclipse.  After that I did ant.stop.demo and ant clean.demo.    I tried to read user guide, but it is not clear to me how I start building my own workflows.  Are there any videos or tutorials on how one can start jbpm for their own workflows?  If  someone could give me a link where I can start working on an example problem (not the demo) in the jbpm-installer directory that would be nice.  Thanks.

Prakashan