[Jbug-leaders] 50% discount to DevNation Registration

Arun Gupta arungupta at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 17:34:36 EST 2014

Hello JBUG leaders ...

Red Hat is launching a new open source polyglot conference DevNation
(http://devnation.org), co-located with Red Hat Summit. Some of the
speakers at the conference are:

- Kris Borchers, Executive Director, jQuery Foundation
- James Pearce, Head of Open source, Facebook
- Jeremy Edberg, Reliability Architect, Netflix
- Anton Arhipov, JRebel product lead
- Gavin King, Ceylon project lead
- Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director, Eclipse Foundation
- Chris Aniszczyk, Head of Open source at Twitter
- Markus Eisele, Principal Technology Consultant, MSG Systems AG

Dates: Apr 13-17, 2014
Venue: Moscone, San Francisco, CA

Complete agenda can be seen at: http://www.devnation.org/#agenda

Red Hat would like to offer 50% discount to all JBUG leaders and you'll
need take care of T&E. Please send me an email if you are interested in
attending and I'll be happy to share the discount code with you.

Thanks
Arun

--
http://blog.arungupta.me