[jdf-users] [jdf] Re: JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Mon Dec 3 12:41:43 EST 2012

Sande <sgilda at redhat.com> wrote, in response to netskip:

This is probably the best way. I'm not that familiar with this site so it helps me figure out what page you are referring to. Although, if all the bad links are on one page, you can list them all in one comment. I'll try to go through them all and try to verify them. Thanks again for reporting these!

IP address: 174.97.220.187
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FIntroduction%2F%23comment-726210281%3AaUGnQkOgo9DrGbqH1HPYTVNBsFA&imp=075c1cb4-9a29-49f7-80d4-adaec4479802&zone=notifications.clicks&forum=jdf&thread=714542537

netskip wrote:

Other links have problems,http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/JBoss_Developer_Studio/5.0.Beta/html/Getting_Started_Guide/minimumrequirements.html, for example. Unless you have a faster way of doing this, I can manually click every link and report what I find.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending
To turn off notifications, go to: http://disqus.com/account/