[jdf-users] [jdf] Re: JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Tue Nov 20 09:09:17 EST 2012

Victeur <ladekas at naver.com> (unregistered) wrote:

며칠 전 FlexComponent라는 네이버 카페의 브라이이언 최성훈 님으로부터 한국어로 번역을 요청받아 오늘 대략적인 번역을 마쳤습니다. 번역하면서 세상은 이런 정보의 공유를 통해 더 잘 발전한다는 것을 새삼 느꼈습니다.

I was asked to translate this tutorial into Korean for Korean Developers a few days ago by Brian Choi who is the master of FlexComponent Naver Cafe (http://cafe.naver.com/flexcomponent?20121120025532). I finished the work although it is not perfect.  During the job I have convinced that this world is progressing thanks to the devotion of those who I don't know but evidently dedicate for the people. Thank you  Author: Burr Sutter and Contributors: Pete Muir | Marius Bogoevici.

You can find and the translated document at my blog http://blog.naver.com/ladekas  > JBOSS > 티켓몬스터 튜토리얼 00 ~10 : TicketMonster Tutorial : JBoss (JavaBeans Open Source Software Application Server) . Any feedback is welcome^^*

IP address: 121.177.0.222
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FIntroduction%2F%23comment-714892930%3ACBL3hxuO1ntbaZE-9oxr-KLbhOw&imp=b2400e9f-6766-4dae-ba4e-2fc17a3bbbd3&zone=notifications.clicks&forum=jdf&thread=714542537

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending
To turn off notifications, go to: http://disqus.com/account/