[jdf-users] New comment posted on kitchensink-angularjs: Shows how to use AngularJS with JAX-RS and Java EE on JBoss

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Mon Aug 5 09:06:27 EDT 2013

Pete Muir <pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk> wrote, in response to Pete Muir:

I think Vineet will look at adding a guide for this quickstart sometime soon :-)

User's website: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete
IP address: 82.44.8.147
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fkitchensink-angularjs%2F%23comment-989109417%3AvkeZlyJhqqEecy-3ej0E6-MNUW8&impression=d5dd3ef2-fdcf-11e2-a520-003048dfbae6&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Pete Muir wrote:

Hi Doug,

We've tried to do that for some of the quickstarts (http://jboss.org/jdf/quickstarts/jboss-as-quickstart/guide/Introduction/) and for TicketMonster (http://jboss.org/jdf/examples/get-started) but we haven't extended it to this quickstart yet.

If anyone wanted to do this, we would love the contribution!

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications