[jdf-users] New comment posted on helloworld-rf: Helloworld with a JSF (JavaServer Faces) Front End

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Tue Aug 27 16:55:12 EDT 2013

Burr Sutter <burrsutter at gmail.com> wrote, in response to Fred Bulah:

Hey Fred, where did you pick up the .zip?  Customer Portal? Then it is in the WFK quickstarts download.

IP address: 66.187.233.203
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Frichfaces-quickstarts%2Fhelloworld-rf%2F%23comment-1019676391%3A3mgJWaU-OwzxKryz7R4-ejEDGM4&impression=f70f85e8-0f5a-11e3-a191-003048db5eee&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Hi ... my name is Fred Bulah and I work for Red Hat consulting.  It seems that this quickstart is missing from the downloaded zip.  I thought I somehow missed it but I went through the zip and did not see it.  I thought it might have been misnamed "helloworld-rs" but that is a webservices quickstart.  There is a richfaces-quickstarts but it is empty.  There is also a tasks-jsf but that is a JPA/JSF demo.  Please let me know where I can find this quickstart if in fact it is not in this zip. It very well could be that I am still missing it somehow.
Thanks,
Fred | fbulah at redhat.com

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications