[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Sun Jul 14 21:08:54 EDT 2013

Doug <dougtoppin at gmail.com> (unregistered) wrote:

I'm running boss-datagrid-server-6.1.0 and trying out the hotrod-endpoint quickstart.  The quickstart is working but I can't seem to get anything from the "teams" cache using the cli.  Should I be able to do the following and see the contents?
cache "teams"
get "teams"
When I do that all I get back is "null".

IP address: 71.62.92.78
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fhotrod-endpoint%2F%23comment-962231618%3AO5eT_TyDeUaA_r799Tku9Bkiw5k&impression=1da7024a-eceb-11e2-a3ac-003048dfbae6&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications