[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Wed May 15 02:55:39 EDT 2013

Pete Muir <pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk> wrote, in response to Me:

Yes, this guide is not intended to teach you the Java EE technologies. It's intended to show how to use Java EE technologies with JBoss. At the moment we don't have a full tutorial for Java EE on this site, but there are a number of good books to check out e.g. http://antoniogoncalves.org/2009/02/13/java-ee-6-book/

User's website: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete
IP address: 178.197.255.3
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fguide%2FNumberguessQuickstart%2F%23comment-897868402%3A-BLev_2HHu5Y3ACI1GmkkSvJ9uU&impression=73b2ebfc-bd2c-11e2-9443-003048de3832&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Me (unregistered) wrote:

I think it should be stated that these quickstarts are not true tutorials as I don't know JSF and there is no way that one would be able to learn JSF from this tutorial alone.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications