[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Wed May 29 12:39:50 EDT 2013

Jason Porter <lightguard.jp at gmail.com> wrote, in response to flejne:

Is the test actually calling the REST endpoint? Best I could tell you is to debug through and see what's going on. If you're not getting back a response I'm wondering if there's some sort of exception coming from the server .

User's website: http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
IP address: 63.248.81.177
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fhelloworld-html5%2F%23comment-912810664%3AWu4TP8DJM3OK20PYOG31hKwHGRw&impression=60fcfc8e-c87e-11e2-baa8-003048db5eee&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

flejne (unregistered) wrote:

Hi,

Using EAP 6.1 (W7 platform), the mvn package command failed on a TU of jax-rs-client:

test(org.jboss.as.quickstarts.jaxrsclient.JaxRsClientTest)  Time elapsed: 0.33 sec  Hello World!> but was:
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:69)

The error message is clear but I don't know what to do! Does someone could help me to go further and deploy this helloworld ?

Regards

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications