[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Mon Nov 18 20:19:18 EST 2013

franleplant <franleplant at gmail.com> wrote, in response to franleplant:

I, my self resolved it:

Just reboot your computer, Duhhhh!!!!

Awesome Tutorial/Documentation

IP address: 201.231.7.112
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FIntroduction%2F%23comment-1128908764%3AfFRsVZawvThkFv8hpmEx4zk7Dbw&impression=9c393a20-50b8-11e3-98b5-00259035ce46&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

franleplant wrote:

Im running a Virtual Box VM, I successfully installed Jboss Studio but I cant get through the step  Start from scratch → Java EE Web Project in JBoss Central. The computer thinks for a moment but then nothing happens.

If I go to File > New > Project > Java EE Web Project then it looks that the first step of the Wizard is not being successfully display and there for I cant create the project.

Any clues how to resolve this?

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications