[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Sat Nov 23 13:14:09 EST 2013

franleplant <franleplant at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Guys!

                I have created the Java EE we application as the tutorial says, Im trying to create a different application. But, whenever I try  Run as -> Run on Server:

This is weird, my application doesnt have those files or that name, and dont have that configured anywhere.

15:07:34,146 INFO  [org.jboss.as.ejb3.deployment.processors.EjbJndiBindingsDeploymentUnitProcessor] (MSC service thread 1-2) JNDI bindings for session bean named MemberRegistration in deployment unit deployment "ticket-monster.war" are as follows:

	java:global/ticket-monster/MemberRegistration!org.jboss.jdf.example.ticketmonster.service.MemberRegistration

	java:app/ticket-monster/MemberRegistration!org.jboss.jdf.example.ticketmonster.service.MemberRegistration

	java:module/MemberRegistration!org.jboss.jdf.example.ticketmonster.service.MemberRegistration

	java:global/ticket-monster/MemberRegistration

	java:app/ticket-monster/MemberRegistration

	java:module/MemberRegistration

And on top of that then it fails:

15:07:41,331 ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] (MSC service thread 1-2) HHH000389: Unsuccessful: drop sequence hibernate_sequence

15:07:41,342 ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] (MSC service thread 1-2) Sequence "HIBERNATE_SEQUENCE" not found; SQL statement:

drop sequence hibernate_sequence [90036-161]

Also, localhost/ticket-monster/index.jsf is working, I dont know where is that file.

Any clues why this might be? Im trying to create a different app from ticket monster, but Im having troubles here. I have created all the Entity classes and I want to see them in the H2 console but Im stuck.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Fran

IP address: 201.231.7.112
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FDataPersistence%2F%23comment-1136111537%3ApQa9ZSMCIFR9fGiKzrzrklCGR_E&impression=0b7282a6-546b-11e3-8b38-003048de3680&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications