[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Thu Oct 31 10:17:42 EDT 2013

NewUser <joe_yee at earthlink.net> (unregistered) wrote, in response to Jason Porter:

What does this actually do ? For example, what directory is it putting the deployment file?
There is a little too much magic underneath, and so we end up debugging the deployment step.

mvn package jboss-as:deploy

IP address: 91.177.35.21
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fguide%2FHelloworldQuickstart%2F%23comment-1103605722%3AVNRJ9-Y5fM1qOvswPX5KGJzAi60&impression=33bd7540-4237-11e3-ba13-003048de3680&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Jason Porter wrote:

I'm drawing a blank :( Maybe a gist with the full output. We should probably take this off the comment section though and add the final solution. You should be able to find my email, feel free to email me there and we'll continue to figure it out.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications