[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Fri Jan 3 21:22:20 EST 2014

jim2 <jamloraus at perigee.net> wrote, in response to Vineet Reynolds:

When you say JBoss Developer Studio, are you referring to the $99 version or something else?  Thanks.

IP address: 70.113.42.225
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FIntroduction%2F%23comment-1186219034%3AEkvoeJ35KE44wupv5bBZhYzTPUc&impression=097760d8-74e7-11e3-8044-003048df93b0&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Vineet Reynolds wrote:

Then I suspect it hasnt been installed correctly or hasnt been installed at all. I tried this on a Kepler installation and it installed correctly for me (see the screenshot on what you ought to look for). It might the dependencies (especially GEF) that is resulting in the installation failure.

At this point, I would recommend getting JBoss Developer Studio installed. That way you wouldn't have to worry about detecting whether the plugin is installed or not, since the plugin is bundled with it.

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications