[jdf-users] New comment posted on kitchensink-angularjs: Shows how to use AngularJS with JAX-RS and Java EE on JBoss

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Mon Jan 6 13:32:06 EST 2014

Pete Muir <pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk> wrote, in response to Chris:

Hi Chris,

We haven't got great bean validation integration for AngularJS, but for me the error messages are correctly passed to the form. And the Cancel button is working. So I suspect some bug somewhere. Can you provide your environment details?

User's website: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete
IP address: 82.44.8.147
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fquickstarts%2Fjboss-as-quickstart%2Fkitchensink-angularjs%2F%23comment-1189358410%3A4HW9Wrq1fAop0nZAKJCjtUTfqF0&impression=d7c2f1f8-7700-11e3-a97b-00259034104e&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Chris (unregistered) wrote:

Very nice example for AngularJs. However I have found the following issues which I cant find a workaround.
First of all bean validation does not seem to be passing to the form. So when wrong inputs are submitted no error messages appear.

Second form reset does not seem to work when email is already typed-in

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: http://jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications