[jdf-users] New comment posted on JBoss Developer Framework

Disqus notifications at disqus.net
Wed May 21 09:40:11 EDT 2014

TrueNull <classified8swe9 at gmail.com> wrote, in response to Sande:

* Looks good

* It's fine I must've just misread

* I had Eclipse download a fresh copy of JBoss and ran the demo source from Github and the same h2console (the one from the quickstarts) and it started working with either driver class.

I guess either my own source or the server had gotten messed up in some way. No need to worry about it.

I'm running Arch Linux.

IP address: 84.217.249.101
Link to comment: http://redirect.disqus.com/url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jboss.org%2Fjdf%2Fexamples%2Fticket-monster%2Ftutorial%2FIntroduction%2F%23comment-1397211935%3AAUFaEYZxzQAP7PCFITnmhKF-Fr4&impression=6da3fde2-e0ed-11e3-a835-003048dfbae6&type=notification.post.moderator&event=email&behavior=click

Sande wrote:

I am trying to understand what we can do to improve this experience.

*  Initially I thought there was confusion about the JBoss EAP deployment directory location, so I updated the quickstart instructions to provide the default path, depending on whether you are running commandline or JBoss Developer Studio. The updated instructions are located here: https://github.com/jboss-developer/jboss-eap-quickstarts/tree/6.3.x-develop/h2-console#deploy-the-h2-console

* You mention "Configure Maven" sounds like a lot of work. You should only need to configure Maven for JBoss EAP one time.  If that is not clear, I can update the instructions to state that explicitly.

* You mention you needed to use 'h2' instead of 'org.h2.Driver'. I'm not clear why you are having that problem. I just deployed the h...

-----
Options: You can moderate through email. Respond in the body with "Delete". Reply with "Like" to like this comment, or respond with anything else to approve this comment and post your message as a reply comment.

Or use the moderate panel: //jdf.disqus.com/admin/moderate/#/pending

Stop receiving notifications when new comments are posted:
http://disqus.com/account/#notifications