[jopr-dev] review my proposal for the AI queue UI page

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 08:03:31 EST 2009

I added a title attribute to the JSF image tag, which, according to JSF
docs is supposed to show up as tool tips (so hover over the + and you
should have seen a "expand all" tool tip) but of course JSF sucks so it
totally ignored me  :) I also tried "alt" to the same no-op effect.

ps - have you noticed that the "Show" combobox appears not to work in
the latest revision?

crap! i did not notice