[jopr-dev] review my proposal for the AI queue UI page

Joseph Marques jmarques at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 11:33:50 EST 2009

ok, so i tried enclosing the h:commandLink in a div and nested the
toolTip inside that (as the last component child), and specified the
"for" attribute (and even the id attribute for the toolTip) and it still
didn't work.  i'm thinking that adding an image somehow.  i tried the
same div-wrapping trick around the h:graphicImage tag, but still
nothing.  it seems, as mazz found out, that once you add a graphImage to
the picture, things seem to stop working as expected.