[jopr-dev] rollback of ears/wars

Heiko W.Rupp hwr at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 14:37:09 EST 2009

Mazz,

Am 13.02.2009 um 16:27 schrieb John Mazzitelli:

> We should discuss this further. As per the status call, I get the
> feeling this is a one-off implementation via a custom operation in
> order to implement rollback for a specific resource type.

Yes. ear/war for now. It was a quick implementation and is helping
users.

> Instead, what we should do is look into implementing this kind of
> feature across all resource types by enhancing the content subsystem
> (and "create resource using packages" feature).

I think the content subsystem needs some love - you know a lot about
it, but for Joe User, it
is not obvious what it does - especially as .war files are not content
of a AS resource but of a
not yet existing .war resource. We need to think how to optimize this.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei
Muenchen