[jopr-dev] classloader branches are merged

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 19:08:39 EDT 2009

Its too bad I don't start my Disney vacation tomorrow, because boy do I have some checkins for that :) At least I did it on a Friday night, so I got that going for me.

RHQ-2059 has been implemented and the classloading branches (RHQ and Jopr) have been merged into trunk.

I ran tests on Jopr AND Embedded Jopr - everything works, no errors in logs.

I recommend everyone do a clean rebuild of their container, lots of changes and you need to pick up EMS 1.2.11 so its best to do a clean build just to make sure you don't have any lingering old code.

What we can do now is continue to perform some profiling to make sure we keep trying to make this stuff more efficient.