[jopr-dev] Hudson Plugin

Tiago Bruno Pires Gomes tiago-bruno.piresgomes at atosorigin.com
Wed Jul 29 10:10:06 EDT 2009

Hi

I work on Hudson plugin for Jopr for several weeks now. I manage to some operations and metrics (not really usefull in this context) working. The plugin is still a beta but I feel it is working enough to be at release for review by jopr developer and contributor.

The plugin (and its history) is availaible on BitBucket, as a mercurial repository :

http://bitbucket.org/tpiresgo/hudsonplugin/

Also, I have some troubles understanding how auto discovery works, can someone help me with this ?

Once I'll get auto discovery working fine, I would like to know if such an operation sounds possible to you:

"If JBoss AS Free Memory is running too low, invoke a Hudson operation such as 'kill all current builds' ". Does it sounds possible (and sensible) to you ?

--
PIRES GOMES Tiago Bruno
Stagiaire Open Source Center