[jopr-dev] Re: moving EJB resources under their respective ejb-jars in JBAS5 plugin

Charles Crouch ccrouch at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 16:49:01 EDT 2009

The work associated with con2 turned out to not be a huge amount, and it was deemed that the improvements in the logical structure brought about by moving the EJB resources under their respective ejb-jars outweighed the issues of having to set multiple templates, or the fact this is not the way it works in the JBAS4 plugin. So we're proceeding with the move.

Cheers
Charles