[jopr-dev] Automagic parent property reference in plugin descriptor

Heiko W.Rupp hwr at redhat.com
Tue May 12 06:40:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am just thinking of something like

<server ...
    objectName="jboss.foo:service=bar,name="%name%">

   <service ..
       objectName="jboss.foo:service=bar,name=???,subService=x"  />
</server>

Meaning that I'd like to be able to tell my object name in the service
to only find
instances of jboss.foo:service=bar,subService=x where the name
attribute has the same value
as in the server's object name.
And this especially in the view of the MBeanResourceDiscoveryComponent

Do we have something like this? Would this be useful?

   Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei
München