[jsfunit-dev] ClientFacade.clickLink not working for h:commandLink

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 11:36:09 EDT 2007

Hi Pieter,

It looks like you've found a bug in JSFUnit.  Our test suite doesn't
include an example of using plain <h:commandLink>.  We only have it for
an AJAXified commandLink.

The clickLink() method was really meant for static links of the type
that get created when you use <h:outputLink>.  I'm not sure if I should
overload this method for use with <h:commandLink> or not.  Any thoughts?

Anyway, I'll be fixing this ASAP and let you know.

Stan