[jsfunit-dev] Maven, Jetty, and commons-logging issue

Tom Waterhouse Tom.Waterhouse at Sabrix.com
Thu Dec 27 17:22:56 EST 2007

I didn't see a requirement for the Java version in the instructions for building JSFUnit.  I'm using Java 6 and did receive some unit test failures during the build.  Java 5 is required to build?

________________________________

From: jsfunit-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org on behalf of Stan Silvert
Sent: Thu 12/27/2007 12:16 PM
To: JSFUnit -Dev List
Subject: Re: [jsfunit-dev] Maven, Jetty, and commons-logging issue

Hi Tom,

If you checkout and build JSFUnit from scratch you can run its Maven
build and automatically test several sample applications using Jetty,
Tomcat 5.5, or JBoss 4.0.5.  The default is to use Jetty since that is
the default container for Cargo.

See details here:
http://labs.jboss.com/jsfunit/source-repository.html
http://labs.jboss.com/jsfunit/building-jsfunit.html