[jsfunit-dev] JSFUnit Update

Julien Viet julien at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 12:14:11 EDT 2007

We will use RichFaces for the next versions of our management tools.
For now A4J does not have official support for portal, although Sohil
was able to make some prototypes.

The release of the management UI of 2.6 has been a nightmare in term
of QA because we have to test every screen separately on 4.2 with
SunRI and on 4.0.5 with MyFaces. I want to avoid that in the future.