[jsfunit-dev] JSFUnit plan and schedule

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu May 24 13:35:16 EDT 2007

Here is a broad outline of milestones I see for the project in the next
few months.

I'm working on these right now:
* Put all JSFUnit dependencies into the JBoss Maven repo.
* Make JSFUnit a child of the jboss-parent Maven project.  This brings
the project in line with other Mavenized JBoss projects.
* Do a snapshot build and put it into the JBoss Maven snapshot repository.

TODO for me:
* More doco
* Create cactify tool for JSFUnit/Maven 2

Matt Wringe
* Create JSFUnit tests for JBoss Portal Admin
* Create cactify tool for JSFUnit/Ant

Mike Millison
* Examine code coverage tools with JSFUnit

I think if we can finish all that then we will be ready for a beta
release along with some press about it.  I also think the most important
milestone will be Matt's evaluation of JSFUnit's suitability to testing
the Portal Admin.  It's very important to get real-world feedback before
we go to beta.

Right now, I've set a beta date of mid-July.  What do you guys think of
the plan?

Stan