[jsfunit-dev] Updated Authentication Tests

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 17:35:21 EST 2007

Hi,

I have just updated the authentication tests in the JSFUnit svn repo.
They currently work fine on my machine with both Tomcat and JBoss, but
they these tests are still not enabled by default.

To run the tests:
1) go to jboss-jsfunit-examples/jboss-jsfunit-examples-authentication
2) export CATALINA_HOME or JBOSS_HOME
3) run mvn -Ptomcat5x,test or mvn -Pjboss4.0,test

I have a couple of questions,

-does Jetty need to be supported (this should not be a problem, I am
just not familar at all with jetty)?
-Should these tests be enabled by default since they require setting
JBOSS_HOME/CATALINA_HOME?

Any other comments welcome,

Thanks

Matt Wringe