[jsfunit-dev] JSFUnit Beta 1 is out!

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 21:46:48 EST 2007

I'm only announcing it on the dev list for now, but Beta 1 is done.  You
can see the bits in the JBoss release repository here:
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/jsfunit/

All the POM files in trunk have been updated to 1.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT.
Also, the group id has changed from org.jboss to org.jboss.jsfunit.
This was needed because the repo would look really ugly if all our
little submodules hung off of org/jboss.

A huge thanks to everyone who helped us get to this point.  We now have
a beta release of the first open source project dedicated to JSF testing.

Stan