[jsfunit-dev] JSFUnit builds now public

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 14:45:30 EDT 2007

I'm pretty new to Hudson too, but I like it so far.  It's really easy to
set up automated builds.

As far as I can tell, "S" stands for success.  You get a blue ball for
success, red for failure, and yellow for unstable.

I think "W" must stand for weather.  I'm not sure how it decides what
the weather is, but it seems to depend on the last few builds.  If you
hover over the weather icon you get some stats about the last 5 builds.
  It looks like JBossSeam-sun15 even has some code coverage stats as
part of the calculation.

Stan