[jsfunit-dev] Beta November 30th

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Sat Oct 27 17:22:38 EDT 2007

Jan-Kees van Andel wrote:
> Good idea! At the moment, I think JSFUnit is a good product. Getting it
> stable and working towards a release sounds better to me than working on
> new fancy features.
>
> By the way, Stan, I don't see you on the schedule of JavaPolis. I am
> going there, but JSFUnit is not on the list...

I'm on University Day 2 at 16:45
http://www.javapolis.com/confluence/display/JP07/Uni+Day+2

The way it came about was that they were looking for someone to speak on
RichFaces.  I have been working hard on RichFaces support in JSFUnit so
I told them I could do it as long as I could discuss RichFaces in terms
of unit testing.  We will be changing the title and the abstract of the
talk to reflect that.

Stan