[jsfunit-dev] Welcome Dennis Byrne

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 08:50:20 EDT 2007

I'd like to welcome our first non-JBoss comitter to the JSFUnit project.

Dennis Byrne is from ThoughtWorks and brings to us several years
experience as an active MyFaces comitter.  He'll be adding a new
dimension to JSFUnit in the form of static analysis tools.

I'll let Dennis elaborate on the details when he is ready, but
basically, you will have some standard JUnit tests that let you know if
your configuration is screwed up.  Or as he called it, "Strong typing
for JSF templates".

Also, if you are planning on attending ApacheCon in Atlanta, Dennis will
be doing a talk on "JSF Anti-Patterns".

Stan