[jsfunit-dev] Welcome Dennis Byrne

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 12:53:46 EDT 2007

Sounds great Dennis.  I just got word from IT that your committer rights
have been activated.  I assume they sent you an initial password?

First task for you:
Test out your committer rights by adding yourself in the <developers>
section of the root POM.

Second task:
Flesh out your ideas as new Feature tasks in Jira.

Third task:
Ignore Julien.  He spent too much time with Roy "Stay Metal" Russo :-)

Stan