[jsfunit-dev] Code Freeze for Beta 3

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Aug 14 12:32:20 EDT 2008

As we discussed earlier, we will do a Beta 3 release that includes both
HttpUnit and HtmlUnit.  This will allow users to migrate to the
HtmlUnit-based client before JSFUnit goes GA.

I'd like to propose that we freeze the code on Friday, August 22.  That
will give some lead time to do the release and change the documentation
before JSFOne.

In the mean time, there are a few things I hope we can accomplish before
the freeze:
* Seam conversation scope support (Stan)
* RichFaces tree component support (Brian, can you look at this and see
what it will take?)
* Get the static analysis code and wiki documentation ready for the
release (Dennis and Jason)

Comments?

Stan