[jsfunit-dev] Beta 3 release Tuesday

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 10:34:07 EDT 2008

I'm shooting for Tuesday to do the Beta 3 release.  Let me know if there
is something you want to get in at the last minute.  I expect this to be
a true old-fashioned Beta in that it's not all perfect.

Also, I'm planning to update all the wiki documentation between now and
Wednesday.  Because of the switch to HtmlUnit almost everything in the
docs changed.  So I'll do the release, do a low-key announcement on the
forum, then update the docs, then announce more generally on
TheServerSide, InfoQ, etc.

Stan