[jsfunit-dev] can anybody help

Mansingh Shitole 02.mansingh at gmail.com
Fri May 30 02:43:12 EDT 2008

<gd:repeat value="#{tasks}" var="task" idVar="rid"
first="#{tasks_pager.first}" limit="#{tasks_pager.limit}">

I am working on Jboss Jbpm workflow project, so in that project actually i
am unable to find out where exactly they mapped javabeans with jsf tags. In
which file i need to find..so pls help, I will be highly grateful to you.

can anybody please explain, what exactly this tag is for and specially
"value=#{tasks}" where this "tasks" is defined, plse explain me thoroughly..

Thanking you
--Mansingh Shitole
Bangalore

--