[jsfunit-dev] Test a Myfaces Orchestra-based web application using JSFUnit

Lam nguoidat12 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 05:27:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have currently used JSFUnit to test a web application that bases on
Myfaces Orchestra. Things are OK if I called
JSFServerSession.getManageBeanValue(String) to get properties' value of
a Conversation Manual scope bean. However, things went wrong as I called
JSFServerSession.getManageBeanValue(String) to get a particular property
value of a Conversation Access scope bean.
After hours of debugging JSFUnit source code and Orchestra source code,
I came to an assumption that there are some conflicts in the way JSFUnit
and  Orchestra employ to manage FacesContext as well as stuffs in
HttpServletResquest. Note that my web application has run normally, the
problem has only raised each time I use JSFUnit to test it.

Has anyone experienced the same problem?