[jsfunit-dev] jsfunit error

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 10:41:49 EDT 2011

Hi Laxmi,

You'll probably get more help if you post on the JSFUnit user forum.
This mailing list is mostly dead.

http://community.jboss.org/en/jsfunit?view=discussions

I will say that this is something I haven't seen before.  I'm guessing
that it has something to do with the way WebLogic handles the session
id.  Perhaps in a clustered environment?  If you want to post on the
board we can discuss it further.

Stan