[jsr-314-open] Groovy support

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 13 17:34:31 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Kito Mann <kito.mann at virtua.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Kito Mann <kito.mann at virtua.com> wrote:
>
>> That's what I was afraid of :-). What about automatically reloading
>> configuration -- did I miss that in the spec?
>

> Anyone have an answer for this one?

I would hope that in the development stage that this is going to be
available in implementations. I'm trying to think why it needs to be defined
in the spec. Does it need to be?

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.