[jsr-314-open] another important composite component template concern

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 26 02:09:29 EDT 2009

I realized after sending that the /resources path is used for serving
publicly accessible resources such as JavaScript libraries and CSS files.
Obviously, that is fine...so consider my concern in regards to composite
components only and their placement. To extend my point, there is a distinct
difference between public resources and protected ones. Composite components
are protected resources. So even using the same folder name, one at the web
root (public resources) and one inside WEB-INF (composite components and
artifacts) is a reasonable, yet consistent, suggestion.

-Dan