[jsr-314-open] Providing the ability to instantiate EzCompcomponents in Java code

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Sun Aug 2 17:57:53 EDT 2009

FYI, the component class is determined by the component type already
-- no need to expicitly specify it. In other words, if you specify a
component type for <component:implementation>, the Java class with the
matching type will be used.

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.jsfcentral.com
http://www.Virtua.com