[jsr-314-open] No @PhaseListener annotation in JSF 2.0?

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Tue Aug 4 15:08:15 EDT 2009

Hmm.  I don't see one in the source tree, and that seems like a very
serious omission.  The sound bite I've heard (and used) often is that
there's an annotation for just about every element in faces-config.xml
(navigation being a notable example).  Since it appears that
PhaseListener is not supported via annotations, I think this needs to
be added to the errata.

On Aug 4, 2009, at 1:41 PM, Dan Allen wrote:

> Neil Griffin is asking...

Jason Lee, SCJP
President, Oklahoma City Java Users Group
Senior Java Developer, Sun Microsystems
http://blogs.steeplesoft.com